Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Morning Breakfast

After I dropped Kenny off at work I thought it would be nice to run to Wal Mart before the crowds hit.  It was  just after 7am and the parking lot was almost empty.  Unfortunately, this just gave me more room and didn't feel rushed by people so I wandered.  

Wal mart has done something so insane...they have fresh donuts under the warming lights right by the cash register.  Insane for me, I can't walk past warm donuts.  I turn into our new dog and start salivating (or as Kelton calls it, turns into Homer).

As you can see below, they jumped into my cart.  Someone better give me a Gold Star...I only bought the box with 6, normally I would have gone all out, without a second thought, and grabbed the box with the whole dozen!!


I quickly became mom of the year when I told the boys they could have donuts for breakfast.  As Kelton went to open the box he looked down and noticed that listed as the first ingredient was...wait for it.... no, I don't think you're ready yet....okay.....DONUT!  

Go figure, you would think that people would already know what was in the box but I guess you have to make sure you list everything.  You never know, you could open that box with the clear cellophane lid and find .........
I'll let you finish that and I would love to know how impossible you can make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment