Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Forget Not To....

I have pondered on the post that I posted earlier today and decided that even though I still agree with what I wrote that it was just so serious and negative.  A change of perspective was needed.

Looking through some of my pictures I kept coming back to this picture that I bet most of you have seen on Facebook.  It is from a talk given by President Uchtdorf during the General Relief Society Meeting.  The entire meeting was so uplifting and positive and I left feeling that I had the whole world in front of me and I could do whatever the Lord needed me to do.  For days I kept singing in my head the primary song "Nephi's Courage".


I love that someone put this picture together, it is perfect!  There is no way for me to fully express the joy and love that I felt and continue to feel when I remember this talk.  There is no way for me to sum up President Uchtdorf's talk and do it any justice.  I have added the link to his talk below.  I hope anyone who reads it is able to feel of their Saviors love for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment