Saturday, October 15, 2011

In Rememberance

I just learned from a blog that I read and follow that today, October 15th, is a day set aside for parents to remember their sweet babies that they have lost.  She said it much better here: http://theworldthroughtheeyesofme.blogspot.com/

I had no idea that there was even a day set aside for this.  In honor of my only daughter I would like to take a moment to remember her now.  She would be 16 years old right now.  That means she would be old enough to drive, date, and if she is anything like me, moody.  We would be planning for her 17th birthday that is coming up in December.

I am so thankful for the knowledge that I will be with her later and be able to spend all eternity with her.  Without this knowledge I think it would be devastating (even more than it was) for both my husband and I to move on.  It is still hard all these years later.

We will always love you Laura and you will always be my baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet friend! I had no idea. What a beautiful post! You are an amazing person, and your little girl is so lucky to have you-- even if it is delayed a bit.

    By the way, I'm giving you The Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by and pick it up when you have a minute!

    Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. " To Beautiful For This Earth "...What a beautiful way to put it. What a comfort to know you will be able to be with her after this short mortal life...Loves and Hugs

    ReplyDelete