Monday, October 17, 2011

An Award!!

My friend Jaymie who writes dancesdishesanddreams awarded me this along with several other people.  I love reading her blogs.  She has 2 blogs, her other blog is becomingwhatibelieve.  Both are amazing to read.  Jaymie is working on earning her English degree and has been teaching reading to children.  I just think she is amazing. 



The rules for this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know that you've awarded it to them. 
(I wish I followed 15 blogs and had the time to enjoy them but I don't 
so I will share this award with as many as I can)




Seven Fantabulous Things About Me: 


1- I enjoy cooking and baking. Finding new recipes are always exciting.


2- I love to write.  Being creative and sharing my life and thoughts is therapeutic.


3- I have been married for 17 years.  


4- Embracing my limitations is hard but it has taught me how to look at life differently.
I am able to enjoy all the little things better.


5- I love to laugh and have fun.


6- Family is the most important thing in my life.


7- Living frugally is like a game for me.  Making things from scratch for my family brings more
joy for me than I ever thought it could.


namebrandmomingenericjeans


kgreenfamily


coalcreekfarm


My Family


sincelastweekwithglenandshelly


theivs


theworldthroughtheeyesofme


waveatthebus

Due to my poor editing, I can not explain why half of the links are green (the right color) and why half are black.  Thanks for bearing with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment