Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Top 5

My friend challenged anyone who reads her blog to pick their top 5. I didn't realize how hard that could be because I like so many different actors (and singers) for many different reasons. This has been fun to see how my tastes have changed since I was a teenager. Back then it was all about Jason Priestley. Whom, by the way, Kenny met at one of the races he was at and didn't even take a picture for me. I guess I can forgive him because he didn't come back with a picture of Angele Seelling either.

Without any further rambling, here are the 5 I could narrow it down to:


Robert Downey Jr: What can I say, he has just aged well! I love watching him in "Sherlock Holmes" and in "Iron Man". I remember back to when he was Charlie Chaplin and thought he was pretty cute, back then I was in High School and you already know where my mind was. Those eyes and the grey at the temples, oh my!

Vin Diesel: Really, need I say more? He just screams Testosterone! He knows how to handle a car and a gun. One of the few actors that will keep my attention even if I don't like the movie. Now, that's saying something. I could say more, but this is my family blog :)

Nicholas Cage: Oh, he had me back at "Moonstruck" and I've been hooked ever since. Most recently I have completely loved him in "Gone in 60 seconds" and "National Treasure". I love watching how arrogant he can be. I think it's that arrogant attitude and the fact that you wouldn't think he can be tough but he is, is what makes him stay on my top 5 list.

Brendan Fraser: he is so cute! He has been so much fun to watch since "Encino Man" (boy that dates me). I love that he seems to just have fun being an actor. It's fun watching him in a comedy and in slightly more serious roles. I really, really love him in the "Mummy". I thought it was interesting that it was hard to find an even slightly "sexy" picture of him, most of his pictures had his family in them. I think that made him even more endearing to me.

Trace Adkins: Here we go again, can we say testosterone? and that voice...it makes me melt. I have only been able to see him in concert once, but it was memorable. I also still think that he should have won "The Apprentice"! Once again, I really like how committed to his family he is. I will always keep my delusional thought that "Chrome" was written for me.

I know that each of these men have a past (which also draws me to them) and a small part of their lives that are private and only for them. Each of them in one way or another are incredibly handsome to me. For all of them I love their characters they play and that none of them take themselves completely serious, they all have a fun side to them.

And, don't worry, there is always a place for Sir Sean Connery. I know he's getting older (okay old) but there will always be a place for my favorite 007!

1 comment:

  1. I love knowing what people find attractive and thanks for taking up the challenge and doing the list :)...I did notice things have not changed since high school in our pic selections...you find modest but cute I look for gratutious flesh pics...but you still love me anyways eventhough I still think like a hormonal teenager...lol.....

    ReplyDelete