Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mobster Mommy

I have been having a hard time waking up in the mornings to get the boys to school, so this is what I looked like this morning. Yes, that is my black velvet "jogging" outfit. I really don't know what these are called and I don't jog, but ya get the point.

When I got into the car with Taylor this morning, Taylor looked over at me and started by saying, "No offense mom..."
When Taylor starts a comment that way it usually isn't followed by something nice. Last time he started a comment like this to me he said that my dress looked a little moomooish. I was really nervous to hear what he could say this morning, there was a lot to choose from.
What I got this morning was, "but you look like a mob boss."
Was it the leisure look in crushed velvet that gave him this idea? I'm not admiting that any of the Sopranos episodes could have given him an idea like this, nope!

So, tonight he brought in his fedora and had me put it on. Because, you know that I can't be any kind of a good mob boss with out a fedora.

Now that I look at myself, I would have to agree with Taylor a little. I have the build, the clothes, and the attitude. I would need a different Fedora, I don't think this style fits me.

Has anyone else had to start their day like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment