Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snow and Flowers


This is our view from our balcony and I love seeing the dusting of snow on the mountains from the storm yesterday. Have I said how much I love the view that we have? I can see across the entire valley. I would miss these mountains if we ever had to move away.

Here is another picture of the mountains further south and I can see our next storm coming in. I just hope my boys can get home from school before it decides to storm at our place.

And with the grey sky's and snow, Kenny brought me some bright beautiful yellow flowers. I love how they brighten my day every time I look at them. I love that even after 16 years Kenny still brings me flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I wanted to live in those apartments. That picture makes me miss Utah SOOOOOOO bad!

    ReplyDelete