Friday, October 29, 2010

UMMMM, I Don't Think You're A Girl!

Remember this cute picture? When I first brought "Bella" home and added her to our family. She was so cute and sweet.

Well our Kitten has grown fast and now is this big furry cat that likes to lounge around the house and take naps with me. However, something weird happened yesterday. While Bella was cleaning herself I saw something that I was pretty sure did not belong to a girl. I was quit surprised and looked a little further to find our that our little Bella is indeed not a girl.

The boys decided that we needed to find a new name for our cat and that he must be suffering with low self esteem from being called a girl for so many months. I looked up boy names on the internet and found nothing I liked. The boys suggested several names that were fun but still didn't seem right. My favorite name that Kelton suggested was Prince Poppycock (from "America's Got Talent"). That one had us all laughing.

Later on, after the boys were in bed, Kenny suggested that we name him Tony, like from the "Sopranos". I know here I am again referring to the "Sopranos". It has stuck and our cat now has a new name. Now I just hope he learns it quickly. Now I hope I can begin to remember it quickly as well :)

It is official, our cat is now named Tony. We now have two male pets and I am back to being the only girl in the house.

Here is a picture of our four legged kids wrestling, its their favorite thing to do.
Charlie is at a slight disadvantage with his little legs, but Tony comes away pretty wet from Charlie licking him so much and trying to fit Ton'y whole head into his mouth. They are so funny to watch and like any paranoid mother would do, when it gets to rough I break them up.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! That is hilarious!! I'm gonna have to tell my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's hilarious too. Who told you guys he was a girl in the first place? :)

    ReplyDelete