Monday, October 11, 2010

Becca Size

My sister, Becca, has always liked small things. When we were kids she would use a baby spoon or the small forks instead of the regular size silverware. When she went to California recently she had to use a mustache brush to brush someone's hair while she was cutting it (she is an amazing hairdresser, pure natural talent too). Her friend that she was staying with came into the room and saw her with the little brush and yelled, "oh, it's Becca sized!"

So, now that you know how this all started it will make more sense when I start showing you how we got distracted for a long time that I don't want to admit to, yet, and wandered around J.C. Penney looking for a blender instead of packing up my house for our move this week. We found shampoo that Becca had been looking for and it was an amazing deal. I don't know why they have their Christmas stuff next to the salon, but they do, and it always distracts us for a while. We always have to see all the decorations and plan our future themed Christmas tree for that year that we have money and can buy those precious peacock ornaments.

After an undisclosed amount of time, we finally found our way over to the appliances. We were both very disappointed in their selection of blenders. Four, they only had 4 blenders to choose from and I could get all four of them at Wal Mart for less money. Just when we were thinking this was a huge wast of time, other than we were having tons of fun, we found Becca sized appliances.

It all started with this amazing little red three in one toaster oven, griddle, and coffee maker. Did I mention it would be perfect because it is small and red? Did I mention that it is red? It is on sale and I'm thinking it would make a perfect Christmas present (Becca, you can't read that part). Oh, by the way, it is red. If you know Becca, then you'll know why I keep mentioning red. I would point out something it could do and she would say, "and it's red."


Then we found Becca sized casserole dishes. It's important to note that one of them is red!

And, well, this was just cute. It counts as Becca size because it's a silver dollar pancake maker. But past that I had to take a picture because they were just cute and fun.

This one had nothing to do with Becca size, we just both loved these bowels. Look at how wonderful they are. They are ceramic in bright colors and they have measurements inside. These are just fun, I think I need these. This picture might just somehow appear on my husbands phone as a hint. Ya, I really think I need these.

I will also share that someone should be proud of me because I stopped taking pictures before store security showed up. But I did find the most amazing pink appliance ever. I had never seen or known about this before, but they had a cupcake maker. I couldn't believe it. It was the cutest thing ever and it made what could have been the cutest little cupcakes. I thought it was a big pink waffle maker at first, who knew!? I think I better get out more so I don't make such mistakes in the future.

Thank you Becca for providing me with 2 great distractions from packing. First the shopping and now the time to record our adventure and blog about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment