Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cousins with Attitude

We all got together as a family on Saturday with Kenny's family for family pictures.
I love getting pictures of my boys when they are having fun and showing tons of attitude. The last picture I have of them is several years old and they have grown so much since then.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!
Could I have gotten any more attitude? I think not.

I then had to get all the older cousins involved. Kayla is totally able show some good attitude. Watch out mom and dad :)

I love this one with my boys and Benji. He is learning quickly how to show some attitude.

Benji totally has it down here. I love the glare over the glasses. Priceless!!!

When we get the rest of the pictures I will definitely show all the pictures that we took.
I can't wait to see them!! Until then I will enjoy these attitude children :)




No comments:

Post a Comment