Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Floppy Disks

We are watching the "old" transformers cartoons and they made a mention of floppy disks. I started laughing and because I have been making fun of most of what they say in the cartoon for the majority of the time that it has been on, Kelton didn't think this was funny at all. So, I asked him if he knew what floppy disks ever were. Kelton answered with, "yay mom, they are disks that are floppy." I'm still laughing so hard that this is hard to type. Taylor caught a break in my laughter and said that they were disks that we had our games on. That was a little closer but I love hearing what they think things are that was common knowledge when I was a kid (or teenager).

I'm sure I'll add another blog entry in about 5 billion astro seconds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment