Saturday, April 9, 2011

Taylor's Over Nighter

Taylor had his first overnighter as an 11 year old scout. He had complained for 2 days leading up to this because it has been snowing. It was snowing huge, wet, snowflakes all Friday. I had to get this picture of him as they were loading up and leaving. I love that Kenny has a huge grin on his face and Taylor is glaring at me. He kept saying, "my pants are going to freeze to the tent." I assured him that since his dad had already done that, he wouldn't let Taylor's pants freeze.


Here is what my living room looked like when they came home this morning. Taylor made one trip in and dumped everything on the floor. Kenny made another trip to get the rest of their things from the car and started putting everything away. After asking Taylor a few times to take his backpack and empty his wet clothes out, it is still sitting on the floor by our couch.

They both had fun, got really wet and cold, and was happy to be home.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting! The before picture cracks me up!! :)

    ReplyDelete