Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Far This Morning

I have had such a productive morning (since you can't hear me you have to imagine the sarcasm that is dripping from my voice). First I actually woke up on time, even a little early. That in itself is a miracle, maybe even a slightly larger than small miracle. Really, honest truth. Kelton was even up and ready for the school bus on time. I'm fairly sure that he would have preferred that I was still asleep though because he got a little lecture from me on personal hygiene. My poor son!

After Kelton left, I thought I would be good and try to catch up on my reading for Sunday School and started reading through all the random chapters in Mark and Luke (I'm really behind). I even kept track of the time and woke Taylor up on time so he could be ready on time. That's when all that good motivation ended, it just stopped right there dead in its tracks, I had fallen asleep with my Bible open on my lap. Taylor woke me up and was trying to convince me that if I didn't feel well then he could stay home and take care of me. I quickly reminded him that he has to go to school and that he only has a half day anyway.

I walked in the door from dropping Taylor off at school all ready to start dishes and finish up my laundry. So, I sat down and got caught up on what everyone had added since yesterday on Facebook, checked my email and now I'm writing this random post. I am listening and occasionally watching The Price is Right. The good news to this is that so far no one has bid one dollar higher than someone else, yet. I hate it when they do that, I think there should be a rule that bidding one dollar higher should be banned.

Okay, now I really need to get to those dishes since they are pilled high. I made cookies and Steak Stroganoff last night and I have a total mess on my hands. At least laundry is almost done and I was even a mean mom last night and made the boys put away their laundry, my bed was actually cleaned off and ready for us to go to bed last night. That was a true miracle. I need to get all this done and get our clothes ready so we can go to the Temple tonight. It all needs to be done this morning because Jason Priestly is on The Talk this afternoon and all of a sudden I am sixteen again and can't miss it. Did I mention that Kenny has met him? He has! Kenny was on a business trip to an Indy car race and Jason Priestly was there and they were just chillin in the winners circle. I'm not jealous, nope, not at all. I was just at home, sick and big as a whale pregnant with Taylor. Oh, and lets not forget that Kelton was a toddler and I was on and off of bed rest so I had to go stay with my sister so she could take care of Kelton. Nope, no jealousy here (once again since you can't hear my voice, you need to know I'm being sarcastic and Kenny and I joke about this all the time. I promise).

Now that I have shared all my random thoughts and have successfully procrastinated for another half hour, I really will go and get my work done. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I will admit I watch price is right....love that stupid game show...aahh Beverly Hills 90210...u know I was a Dylan fan, something about those bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember how you liked Dylan :) But I can't even tease you in the slightest because of how big of a Brandon fan I was. Aahhh, to be in high school again and going through it with the old 90210 gang.

    ReplyDelete