Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank You

When I started this blog I never really thought that anyone but my poor family would really look at it and then occasionally say something nice so that I wouldn't hound them to read it constantly. As I wrote I realized how much fun I was having telling the different stories that have happened in our lives over the years. I have this obsession with checking my stats and seeing who my readers are. I'm pretty sure the stats part of it is just my numbers thing, I love seeing numbers. I just checked and there have been 1,229 page views so far (since I started). I know it doesn't compare to other blogs, but then I've always been told to not compare myself to others. I still do compare, though.

I want to thank all of you out there that check in and read about my crazy life and my embarrassing moments and even those occasional normal times (whatever those are). I love seeing that there are many of you from Russia, Poland, Indonesia, and all over the United States. I never thought that people all over the world would be interested in what some housewife in Utah would be doing.

Thank you, everyone, for taking time out of you lives to read about mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment