Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Provo, UT Girls - BYU Divine Comedy


I know, I already added this to my Facebook page. But, I just love how we can have fun with our differences. This is just too funny not to add it here as well. I love it when someone can look at their life and make fun of it, I do it all the time. Maybe I should record one of our family dinners so everyone can see how we have fun making fun of ourselves.

I also don't know if it's sad or funny that I didn't go to the Y and I fit into most of what they are making fun of in the song. Not the tree part though! Seventeen years ago I was lined up on a blind date with an RM. I was 18 and finally not baby hungry. That whole baby hungry part came back quickly after we were married though. I still have the ticket stubs to the Jazz game that we went to and remember that first date like it was yesterday (I'm pretty sure Michele and Adrian remember it well also, sorry). I also remember our second date when he told me the only way he would get married was in the Temple and I told him, "well, it's been nice to know you. Goodbye." We made it past that second date and have almost been together for 17 years. Miracles still do happen :)

2 comments:

  1. You are leaving out parts of that first date story ;)...hmmmm...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I guess I put you two through enough that night. I shouldn't make you re-live that again or anyone else that might have seen us as we drove down State Street :)

    ReplyDelete