Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Last Night

I was in a cooking mood and well, I had to bake the cookie dough so it wouldn't go bad. I was supposed to bake these amazing Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies and take them to a cookie swap, but I slept through the swap. I got this recipe from "Good things Utah" and it turned out so good. In fact I had them for breakfast and have eaten at least 2 every chance I get.

Once the cookies were done and that mess cleaned up, I decided to make bean and cheese burritos. Do you see that oil below? I have this knack to take something that could be healthy and make it incredibly unhealthy. And, that same oil burned my finger! I'm still embarrassed that I put my finger into the oil with the burrito.

mmmmmmm, those look so good! Now all I need to do is melt some cheese over the top and add a little sour cream. See, what'd I say about making it unhealthy.

What was the rest of my family doing while I was burning myself and cooking dinner and cookies for them? They had found the old Star Wars commercials from the 70's and 80's. Kenny had so much fun saying, "I had that....I had that one too....Oh that one could do this..." The boys were enthralled, when they weren't making fun of how old the commercials were.


1 comment:

  1. Those cookies and burritos look yummy!!!! Sorry about your finger!

    ReplyDelete