Monday, November 15, 2010

Sister-in-Laws and Bling

Carrie hosted a jewelry party on Saturday night and it was so much fun! I was amazed at how nice the jewelry was and that they had such good prices. It was also fun to get together with Susan, Carrie, and Karen and just have fun.

This is Alicia, the lady from Premier Jewelry. This picture doesn't even do her justice, she was so energetic and gorgeous. And look at all the jewelry that she brought for us to try on and see if we liked most of what they offer. We even played a fun party game and Karen and Susan both won cute little pocket mirrors. I still can't believe all that jewelry, I'm looking at it and wishing I could try it on again. I'm pretty sure there is a necklace there that I missed.

Carrie was our hostess and part of being the hostess is being able to wear the princess crown and boa. She looked so cute!! Her daughter kept trying to steal the boa, she is such a little princess in training.

Here is the shocker of the evening, Susan in jewelry!!!!!! She never wears jewelry and so I had to get proof that she can wear it, I had to hurry and get a picture. The ring she is wearing is so cool, unfortunately I moved or she did or maybe it was both of us from laughing because her hand is all blurry and you can't really see the bracelet or ring to well. She looked amazing in everything she tried on. I think we were all like kids in a candy store.

Karen tried on several necklaces and they all looked amazing on her. I had to sneak this shot of her looking at the necklace that she has on. She ended up getting the cutest pair of earrings.

I tried to get pictures of what we bought off the internet, but they don't have an online catalog like some of the other companies that sell jewelry by having parties. We all picked out some cute stuff and even found some good Christmas presents. I found this amazing pearl ring and am counting the days until I can wear it.

Thank you, Carrie for hosting such a fun party! I had so much fun with everyone, even though I did get home way past my bedtime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment