Saturday, November 6, 2010

HP ePrint "Happy Baby" Commercial Spot

I just can't help it, I love this commercial!!

I don't know where they found this cute baby, but I love his cheeks. I just want to squeeze them.
I can just watch this over and over. I also figured you would enjoy watching the commercial I like than having to hear me rant about the one that I can't stand. Yes, I'm a commercial watcher. I love seeing how creative people can be. And, yes, I have cried during a commercial almost as many times as I have laughed through them. I tried to blame the crying on age, but I think the Ad Executives are really just that good.

Enjoy watching and please try to limit to only 2 viewing per visit (it gets addictive).



The only possible thing I could ever say negative about this commercial is his outfit. It's okay, but, out of all the baby clothes out there this is what they chose? Have they not heard of Baby Gap or the Kids Place? No offence, just a suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. I love this baby also; I say, "That is the cutest baby EVER!" everytime I watch it.

    ReplyDelete