Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fist Bump Update

Now that I'm thinking clearly after being scoped I can say that everything went great. They didn't find much of anything, only a little inflammation somewhere and took a "bibopsy" of it. I sure hope you have all seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" now that I just referred to it. Anyway, I have the pictures and if my scanner was working I could have added them to this post and grossed you all out. Even, then the pictures aren't that bad. The only picture that made me kind of gross out was the one of the inside of my rectum, no one should have to see that. No One!!

Once the scoping was done, I was informed that because they force air into all my little passageways that I would need to pass a lot of gas and that it was okay and the nurse told me not to apologize for doing it. I was still pretty asleep when she said this, but I do remember answering her that I live in a house full of boys and that is pretty much how it is everyday around here. This is where everyone will be completely and utterly shocked...ya ready for it...I did not say sorry one time that day! I know right, I think I should get a gold star (or something gold) at least.

However, I do need to say sorry now for mentioning my rectum. I know for immediate family this will not shock anyone, but for others of you out there who may be sensitive and not speak of these things, I am sorry if I have offended your sensibilities.

I also need to add that now I am guarding my heart and the 100 feet of small intestine I have, they are the only things left that have not been completely exposed. A woman needs to have some secrets, even if they are just on the inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment