Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beauty

The above picture is Moon Lake. I love going to this lake and the owners of the resort send out emails periodically with pictures attached. This is one of the first pictures they sent out once the roads were clear of snow and they could get to the lake. Everything up there is so peaceful and beautiful. We all love to spend time there when we can get away!


After I took Kelton to school a few days ago, I saw these clouds in the sky. At first the back two were attached and looked like an hourglass. By the time I could pull my car over and get the picture they had separated. I still love this picture, it was such a beautiful way to start the morning.

Simple things like these two pictures help to remind me that there is always something good and beautiful to be found. We just need to keep an eye out for it and be looking with the right attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment