Saturday, February 26, 2011

A little humor

Do you ever feel like this is your day?

This is from a card that we sent a family member when he was going through a rough time and was having some health problems. I just thought it fit and was the perfect thing to add a little humor to our lives. I think we can all use that right now!!

The best thing we can do is find a way to continue to laugh and enjoy life even when we are facing some tough challenges! I love you all and hope you can always find something positive to look forward to.

If the front of the card hasn't done it for you, then I have also added a picture of myself when I am getting ready in the morning. My boys always find it hillarious. Eveidently it never gets old because they laugh everytime they see me like this:


May you all find something to laugh about today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment