Monday, July 9, 2012

New Blog

This may not be new to many of you and I have been using many of the suggestions and recipes on this blog for a while, but I just added it to my list of blogs and wanted to share how amazing this woman is.  So far, all of the things on this blog that I have tried have worked wonderful and has made me excited to do laundry, has saved some of my clothes from being thrown out (which has saved me money, always a good thing) and even made me excited to try the cleaning suggestions.  I just got done going over some of the suggestions and can't wait to go scrub my bathroom, of all things!

I know that "One good thing by Jillee" is already very successful and I'm proud to help further that success by maybe adding one more reader.  She is wonderful and puts so much work into her blog.  If you don't already know about her blog, please check it out.

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment