Thursday, July 19, 2012

Swimming at Grandmas'

 We were invited to my cousins' Grandmas' house yesterday to swim in their pool.  It was so nice to have the pool to ourselves and be selfish and not share.  It's one of those things that I enjoy and do well, that not sharing part :)  There isn't much to add to these pictures other than maybe who is in them.  I do want to note that I did jump into the pool (3 times exactly) for the first time since I was in Jr. High. I forgot how much fun it is. Plus, when I teamed up with Jessie we totally splashed the boys ;)  We all had a ton of fun!!  I was also reminded that I am not young anymore and am totally feeling all that jumping today.

All the boys...Kelton, Taylor, Chase, James, Seth, Jackson

James, Chase, and Jackson

Kelton chilaxin'

Kelton and Seth relaxing by the diving board during one of the few moments it was not being used.

Chase as he enters the water.  Not the best picture but I thought it was fun seeing him just as he enters.

Seth..."I am not a crook" (Richard Nixon) jump :) Seth didn't say that, it's just what it reminded me of.

Jackson jumping in...kind of has a nice Karate Kid look going.

Chase jumping off the diving board...I can't even imagine what it felt like to land on his knees like that.  To be young again :)

Taylor catching some good air and doing a nice karate kick.  He also did a nice belly flop that has his tummy still hurting today.

Kelton catching enough air to pose as the "thinking man" before he straightened out to glide into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment