Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why, Hello Kitty!

When Kenny got home from work today he brought in a bag that his sister had brought to him at work and it was for me. He said that there was some slippers in there but there was so much more. First, I pulled out this sooooo cute bag. I have so many ideas when and where I can use this bag!

Then I pulled out this bag. Oh my, how cute is this bag? I can't believe how cute these are and that she got me 2 bags! It's sad that I had to learn from Kenny that it is even in style to use them as purses. I really need to get out of the house more...oh wait, dragging the oxygen up and down the stairs wipes me out. I'll just have to keep relying on Kenny and other family members to keep me up to date until I can enter back into normal life...but wait, I am now homeschooling my boys. There is really no hope for me. All of you out there are going to continue to help me so I am at least a little up to date. PLEASE!!

Not only did I get 2 adorable bags but here are the slippers that Kenny mentioned. I love them and can't wait until it starts getting cold so I can wear them. Now I can add these to my little lamb pair I got for Christmas a couple of years ago. My lamb's won't be lonely any more because I will be taking Hello Kitty back in a few moments. *I know, dork!*

Plus, when I opened the second bag I found more treasures. Carrie you have absolutely spoiled me. I love this little hand bag. I have so many ideas of how I can use this in my every day life.

Holy Cow! Hello Kitty sticky notes. I'm speechless, who knew that there was Hello Kitty sticky notes. How do you think it's going to go over when the boys have these as their reminder notes for the day? heeheehee I am going to have so much fun with these.

Oh, and Hello Kitty clips. I really wish I was still working right now, I could use these like crazy! I will still incorporate them into our daily life and once again, I wonder how the boys are going to appreciate these clips on their work? I love it!

Thank you so much for all this wonderful girl stuff Carrie!! I absolutely love it all!!

2 comments:

  1. You and Makenzie should put all your "Hello Titty" stuff together and bask in its glory.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun :) I even found more stuff in a pocket that I didn't know about at first. I just think it is so fun that Carrie likes to do this for me. Now I just need to add the Mac Hello Titty make up and I'll be set!!

    ReplyDelete