Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally

I have wanted to start a blog for so long and finally sat down and did it. I chose Lee family adventures for our blog because our life is anything but boring. I wish I could say it is because we have amazing adventures and travel all over the world, but in reality it is because our lives are an adventure everyday just because we got out of bed.

I am so excited to start sharing all the fun stories that happen everyday around here. I will also admit that I am one of those mom's who loves to share any and all stories about my boys. That was your warning to get ready for almost every post to have a story about them. Starting a blog also will help me to remember all those stories that I thought I would never forget, but I have forgotten many of them.

So, without any further adieu get ready to laugh, cry, and roll your eyes at the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment