Sunday, January 8, 2012


JulietJuliet by Anne Fortier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly loved this story. I am such a sucker for a good love story..I am a complete hopeless romantic.  I also enjoyed how Ms. Fortier brought so much attention on family history.  It makes me want to do more of my family history and find out more about my ancestors. I have no greats hopes of finding out that I am related to any famous people or have a famous story written about my ancestors but it was so interesting to see how the two tied together to make this a fun read.  I also enjoyed reading about the sisters and how their relationship was and how they were finally to come together and get on the same page so they could appreciate having each other. Reading about how the families believed in the old family lore and based so much of their lives on the old blessings and curses. My Grandma's family is from Italy and I know how much old family lore and wives tales impact those families who still believe them.  Just one more part of the story that I could relate to.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment