Friday, January 6, 2012

Fresh Air

My Sister in Law called and needed some help the other day.  She had a final to take for one of her classes that she is working on for her Masters degree and needed someone to watch her cute little punkin.  How could I say no?  I loaded up the boys and had also made arrangement's  to have Seth come with us and then bring him home so he could have a sleepover with the boys before school started again.  I couldn't believe how warm it was that day.  We went to McDonald's for lunch and to play a little on the inside playground but it was so nice that we quickly abandoned that idea and went to the playground at the elementary school by my sister in law's house.  I took so many more pictures of the kids, but I'm still trying to figure out my new phone and somehow I only sent half of the pictures to my email.  Without checking to make sure all the pictures made it to my email I deleted some of the pictures.  Major lesson learned!  However, these are some of the cutest pictures that I did get that day. I am still in shock that we could play outside in January.

I love this picture of Kelton.  I can't believe how tall he has grown.  he looks so old here.

Seth and Kelton.  I tried to get T to climb and get in there but then they all started to move and it was all over, I couldn't get all of them in the picture.  

After some coaxing...I did get all of them together for one picture.
Kelton, Audrey, Taylor, and Seth.
We all had so much fun and it was amazing watching Audrey keep up with the boys and try to play soccer with them.  She just didn't slow down at all, she was right there running her little legs off keeping up them boys.  I am so glad that I got to have time with them and create these memories for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment