Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Boys

My moments that I want to share today are not from today, but I just love them and wanted to share them with you.
These are two of the pictures Kenny took while he was at Boy Scout Camp with the boys a few weeks ago. He took lots of pictures of them and their friends that were there working in their groups to earn their merit badges, but these are the two that I love with each boy alone.


Here is Kelton alone in a field taking a break. I think this has to be one of my most favorite pictures of him ever!

This is completely Taylor. He is full of so much fun and love. He has the best sense of humor and is always making us laugh (or drop our mouth open in shock). I love his smile here and that hint of I could be up to something showing through in his eyes.

I love you two so much and am glad that you were able to reach this milestone together.


No comments:

Post a Comment