Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011


We had a good Halloween this year. We went out to Grantsville to Grandma Susie's and made sugar cookies and had dinner with most of the family.  Kelton had fun taking charge of the sugar cookies for a while and then disappeared into the front room with the other boys to watch football.  I took pictures of the "boys" but they came out to dark.  We even took our Maggie with us and Karen and Trevor had Bones and they even got along for the most part.  It was Maggie's first outing. She did okay but we need to work with her some more, that was a really long ride with her.

Kelton and Taylor did end up dressing up and going trick or treating with their friends.  It was only the second time for Kelton to go on his own with friends and Taylor's first time to go without me watching over them.  Now that they are old enough to go on their own I think they are too old to be out trick or treating. They did go trick or treating at their Grandma Shauna and Grandma Chris's work and got tons of candy that they added to later when they went with their friends.  They had tons of fun and even at the end of the week, they still have candy.

Along with the traditional activities, we also added in some spooky movies. We watched The Changling (1980), corrupted them with Paranormal Activity one and two and we have Watcher in the Woods coming for this weekend. I guess we are still celebrating because I have another movie on Netflix and after that we will be adding in Poltergeist (there should be no more questions as to why we have a therapy fund for our boys).  We also added in Thriller.  The boys loved Thriller and the more I think about I can find more things to like but it just wasn't what I expected, I expected more.  



Kelton and Grandma Susie cutting out cookies.

Carrie and Audrey doing dishes.  Audrey was a big helper!

Cookies!  Kelton made one that "was shot" and Carrie had made some chocolate marble dough, yummy!

My Cowboy






My Greaser













I love these two boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment