Saturday, November 5, 2011

Showing Gratitude

November? Already?!

Out of all the different times of the year, this is the time that we usually spend focusing on the things that we are grateful for.  I like seeing how so many of you are doing a post every day on Facebook and sharing the things that you are thankful for in your life.  I seem to have very little computer time any more, my boys have taken over.  Besides that, I would forget to share something everyday.  From here until Thanksgiving I will be pretty busy, so I thought I would make a list of things in my life that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for:
1)   My life
2)   My husband
3)   My children
4)   All of my family
5)   All of Kenny's family (just in case someone out there might think they weren't included in #4)
6)   My faith
7)   Prayers and Priesthood blessings
8)   A home to live in
9)   Food to eat
10) A reliable car
11) All of our season's and the amazing weather and plants that each brings.
12) Modern medicine
13) Our Maggie dog
14) The Scriptures
15) Enough money to pay our bills
16) Shriners Hospital and Dr. Carroll
17) Did I say my children, they crack me up!
18) Good friends...most of which we have had since high school.
19) My Dad and my Mom...they both taught me so much and continue to
20) Kenny's Mom...She has taught me so much since we met
21) My sister...She is so strong and independent and has a motorcycle (jealous!)
22) Books...I would be lost without my books
23) Christmas and Easter....my favorite holiday's for so many reasons.
24) Health Insurance....that is after the deductible has been met :)
25) Did I mention my husband...He deserves to be mentioned many times after our last summer
26) My freedom and this amazing Country that I am blessed to live in
27) Having my children in their charter school
28) My education
29) A husband who can fix just about anything...did I mention him already?
30) My amazing support system which includes my family, friends and ward family. Without whom I would be lost.

Most of these are in the right order but some could be rearranged and placed higher.  If I could (which I could, this is my list) I would list everything as #1.  There really isn't a good way to place any of these in order of importance since they are all important and mean so much to me.

1 comment: