Tuesday, November 8, 2011


The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millennium, #2)The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this one as much as the first book (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo).  I am now affectionately calling these my smut books.  The mystery part is amazing and of course, like the first book, lots of sex.  It is an adult book though :) I am amazed at how the plot will twist and turn and even though you know who didn't do it, you have to pay attention to learn who is behind everything. I have completely enjoyed seeing how the characters have developed and even when I get upset with them for not talking with each other openly I know that that is just part of the whole development.  I can't wait to read the last book in this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment