Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring

My favorite time of the year is officially here as of tomorrow!
 I love spring! 

 The smell of rain and early spring flowers. The look of snow with those early flowers poking through. This is the time of the year when I celebrate my birthday and my two son's birthdays.  It is also my Step-Mom's birthday. This is when my anniversary is and my best friends.  It is also when we remember our Savior and that He does live.

There is so much hope that comes with this time of year.  I think even more so than when we celebrate New Years.  It is a time of renewal as we watch all the plants come back from their winter sleep.  The colors are bright and bold and speak of new life.  Everything around us promises of warm weather, more flowers to come, blossoms on the trees and sunshine.  There is so much beauty around us that I hope we can take a moment to enjoy all it has to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment