Sunday, March 11, 2012

One Wrong Political Group

My cousin shared a post on Facebook and as soon as I read it I knew I had to share it here.  The link is below:

African-Americans for Obama

Ms. Golden makes so many good points in this article.  I have often wondered what would happen if anyone even suggested the things she suggests let alone do them.  I am half tempted to start some group to support a candidate that would be only for one race or religion or some other distinguishing characteristic.  Since I am white there would be no question that what I was doing was wrong.  I would instantly be racist without anyone looking at my real intents or motives.

I am very impressed with Ms. Golden's bravery to state not only facts but also what is one of the things that are wrong with our Country at this time.  Thank you to my cousin Angela for bringing this to  my attention and to Ms. Golden for showing me that there are other Americans out there that have some of the same opinions that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment