Sunday, December 11, 2011

Triage by Taylor

I was laying in bed yesterday reading while I was waiting for the boys to wake up.  Taylor woke up first and joined me in bed and was petting Maggie.  After a few minutes Taylor went to get up and we heard a joint pop.  He looked at me and then said, "who was that?" I wasn't sure but told him that it wasn't me (I hadn't moved, in fact I hadn't moved for a very long time).  He started to check Maggie over and was gently rubbing a few of her joints on her legs where he had been petting her.  Then he moved to her face and checked her eyes. Taylor then announced, "her pupils are reactive, she is fine!"

It took everything I had to not laugh.  Instead I told him that I was glad that she was okay.  What an absolutely priceless moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment