Monday, April 19, 2010

Quick Update

I really will try to keep this a quick update, but since it has been a month since I have written I can't promise anything.

The first thing I missed updating ya'll on was Chris's Birthday. We all got together and went to dinner and then went over to mom's house to play cards, visit, and have fun.

Here I am with my mom and Chris.
Here are all the boys. They are a rowdy bunch and at one time or another have or will wreack havock on the world.
(From left to right: Taylor, Kelton, Kenny, Rex, and Ron)

My boys!


Kelton and Kenny; I'm pretty sure Kenny is smiling so big because he just made someone lose that round.

As we head into April we were blessed, I trying to remember this time as a positive time, to be able to celebrate Easter and Kelton's Birthday all on the same day. Mom and the Easter Bunny had to do some major combat shopping to meet all the demands of the day. I will go into Easter and Kelton's Birthday in more detail in other posts. But I had to add the pictures of us all together dying Easter eggs. See kids, we really did let you do this a few times growing up.







We had tons of fun spending time with family and celebrating with each other.

I'm pretty sure there were other things going on during the end of March, but that was a whole two or three weeks ago. You can't really expect me to remember that far back. All of this has taught me that I need to be more diligent in keeping up on my blog because I forget so much so quick. Dang, I hate that short term memory!!!! (old quote from Kelton)



No comments:

Post a Comment