Monday, April 19, 2010

Kelton's Birthday

IT IS OFFICIAL: WE NOW HAVE A TEENAGER!!!!!!
I am still trying to figure out where the time has gone. I know that it has been 13 years since Kelton was born, but I still think of him as my baby most of the time. I remember him crawling around and taking everything apart. His favorite things to dismantle were the doorstops at Granma's house and my treadmill.
I am trying to figure out where the cute little toddler went who had to have his hot wheels cars in their carrying case in a specific order or he would dump them all out and put them in their correct spots.
I love looking back and remembering all the naps that we took together and all the many, many times that we watched Bugs Life.
Now you are 13 and I must admit, growing into a fine young man. I am always impressed when you will help your Grandma's or an elderly neighbor. I admire your courage to stand up to bullies when they are picking on your friends.
So, I promise to remember all those things when I have to listen to you thump your music and make the house sound like a dance club when you are enjoying your birthday present.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELTON!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap!! Isn't it just a few years ago that I had him in my Sunbeam class???

    ReplyDelete