Monday, July 5, 2010

Moon Lake Cont.

I need to add what happened to Taylor our first night there. We finally had put everything away, had dinner and some marshmallows and had just gotten into bed when I heard this;

Taylor: "MoOoOm.......MOM....Moooom are leaches nocturnal?"

I laid there thinking, huh? What's nocturnal, a leach, huh?

Taylor: "There is something stuck to meeeee!"

I was still trying to wake up and figure out what in the world he could be talking about, he hadn't been anywhere near any water yet, a leach?

Taylor finally made it over to the light switch and got a light turned on and announced, "OH, it's a fruit roll up!"

Oh my word, I don't think any of us have ever laughed so hard. I still can't figure out how he ended up with fruit roll up in his bed and I feel really bad that he was so scared and thought that a blood sucking creature was stuck to him. On the other hand, it was such a priceless moment. We are all still trying to figure out why he thought it could be a leach, but for further warning to any of you who want to stay in a cabin that has wood paneling:
Leaches are nocturnal and they live in wood paneling!

No comments:

Post a Comment